This version contains a few enhancements and a number of corrections.
Translations for Dutch (Netherlands) have been added, and translations have been updated for Danish, German, and Polish.
ENHANCEMENTS / CHANGES / NEW FEATURES:
1) In the Events table, the "Agency" field is no longer used to store local site links. The single "Place" field is now used for all place links.
1) Dutch (Netherlands) translations added.
2) German, Danish, and Polish translations updated.
1) The choice for language on any of the first four pages is now maintained when switching between pages.
1) The "underlines" for blank spouses are now omitted, unless "include blank basic events" is checked. The thinking is that when user wants space on the chart to enter missing events, space for missing spouse names would also be a good idea.
1) The "results" of the most recent report are now written to the special activity list "Report Results". For narrative reports, this is a list of the main entry individuals. For custom reports, this is a list of the main entries after filtering.
2) The "keys" of the most recent report, including custom report types, are now written to the special activity list "Report Keys". For custom reports, this is a list of the main entries before filtering.
1) The program now detects if the selected output file is in use or can't be opened for some reason.
2) Individual primary media is now marked.
3) Place notes, place name notes, and place flags are now exported correctly.
4) Export of researcher notes, researcher languages, and researcher "same as individual" has been corrected.
5) Project correspondence links are now exported.
6) Event type "class" values are now correctly exported.
1) Corrected import of Identifier Type definition text.
2) Corrected import of non-English identifier types and flag definitions.
3) Privacy markings on notes from RootsMagic are now recognized.
4) Values for SEX are truncated to one character. Previously, a value of "1 SEX Male" generated an error.
5) Record identifiers such as "@I1881BR_916408_0@" are now handled correctly.
6) Duplicate links from spouse to family (like "1 FAMS @000209@" appearing twice) no longer cause a problem.
7) An attempt to do a "new" import to the same filename as an open database now generates the message "File is read-only or in use" and the file dialog reappears.
GBXDBINI INITIALIZATION DATABASE:
1) Event Types: German: class values are now initialized.
2) German, Danish flag definitions updated.
3) Cleared the 57 initial unlinked records in the Notes table. Existing databases will be corrected when structure updated.
4) Corrected definition languages in Flag Names, Media Flag Names, and Identifier Types. Existing databases will be corrected when structure updated.
1) DATES: Corrected formatting and parsing of French date modifiers.
2) Changing program language: corrected update of menus.
3) When changing languages between English and German, and the Report Options View is open, the "Please enter a number" prompt that would sometimes appear is now suppressed.
4) Polish: corrected overlapping control on Chart Options Sizes page.
FILE - BACKUP:
1) A dialog "Insufficent disk space" now appears when warranted. The partial ZIP file is then deleted and control is returned to the user.
2) The "Cancel" button now works. The progress dialog also updates more frequently.
3) The use of wildcards has been corrected.
4) If the default backup drive is not mounted, the default output file path will not be used.
INDIVIDUAL DATE RANGE:
1) Calculation of individual date range (birth - death) now ignores excluded events.
2) Individuals View, Summary Page Events List: calculation of age at time of event is now based on earliest non-excluded birth, christening, or baptism event.
3) Calculated age values that are negative are now displayed correctly.
INDIVIDUALS - EVENTS PAGE:
1) Promoted local sites now appear correctly.
1) Summary Page: spouse ordering is refreshed after marriage dates are updated and the current individual is changed.
2) Events Page: setting an entered place back to blank by pressing the DEL key has been corrected.
3) Check combo boxes: closing a changed dropdown list by clicking away from dropdown now updates related controls.
4) "Magnify Notes" has been disabled for the "Events Template Preview" and "Witnessed Event Template Preview" dialogs, and the Local Site field on the "Magnify Place" dialog.
1) When typing into the header title to select a place, extra appearances of the pick dialog have been corrected.
1) Correspondence Page: entry of correspondence with researcher having a single-word name now works correctly.
DATA SETUP VIEW:
1) Corrected display of "definition" text to show as rich text.
MEDIA PICK DIALOG:
1) Corrected display of subject and setting pick dialogs.
2) Linked data ID/name data entry has been corrected.
SEARCH FOR INDIVIDUALS:
1) Took out the "Estimate = 0" part from SQL on event dates, which should not be there in the new estimated dates design.
1) Relationship Calculator: when multiple relationships, clicking on a row correctly updates the long description.
1) Commas entered by the user into individual names are now preserved.
SELECT MEDIA FILE DIALOG:
1) The "Preview" tickbox now moves to the correct position with the dialog is resized.
CHART OPTIONS VIEW:
1) Copy and paste, cut and paste now works for chart boxes. The new boxes can be sized without error.
1) "Blank" spouses that have children are now included on charts.
2) Codes in notes on charts are now replaced by values.
3) Corrected character set selection for fonts.
REPORT OPTIONS VIEW:
1) Suppressed the "Please enter a number" dialog that would sometimes appear when the output language was different than the program language.
1) Alternate event general note text starting with a preposition is now capitalized correctly.
2) Text output: table data no longer has newline chars between cells.
3) Child paragraph introductory sentences now use language resources for translation.
4) Date modifiers now use language resources for translation.
5) Local site/higher place formatting with "fact-level" citation style: the "at <local>, <place>" format will now be used when neither part has citations. Previously, the "at <local> in <place>" format would always be used so that a separate citation could be placed after the local site or place.
6) Corrected initialization of text colors on the Pedigree Report for the internal viewer.
7) Font colors and styles are now working for the Family Group Report.
8) Cities with "well-known" checked now have upper place levels suppressed.
9) When the "Child list basic events" style is set to "full" and a daughter has no events, the initial name now appears normally instead of the single word "She".
10) Polish: on the Family Group Report, the labels now appear with the correct characters.
11) Additional English text has been translated.
12) Source template code [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] now works correctly for individuals and researchers.