ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) Reports can now be sorted on excluded columns.
CUSTOM REPORTS - PLACES:
1) Added new fields for linked data: # Links, Links, Link ID, Link Type, Link Subtype, Link SubID, Link Name.
CUSTOM REPORTS - SOURCES:
1) Added new fields for linked data: # Links, Links, Link ID, Link Type, Link Subtype, Link Name.
2) Previous "Citation" fields renamed to "Template" fields, and added new fields that show the formatted Citation, Secondary Citation, and Bibliography.
3) Added fields that indicate whether templates have been edited by the user.
CUSTOM REPORTS - CITATIONS:
1) Added "Citations" custom report. Content options include all fields for citations, the linked source record, and the referencing event record, if the citation is for an event.
CUSTOM REPORTS - PROJECTS:
1) Added internal data field "Hierarchy" which can be used to sort Project Reports into hierarchical order.
2) New field choice "Name Indented". This will show the project/objective name indented according to level.
3) Added report option "Cascade to lower objectives". When checked, lower objectives of the selected key records will be included.
4) Added a new custom project report "Projects with Status".
1) GIF image file support has been added.
1) A "(Research):" tag on a note, which directs a note to the Research Note field, is now stored with the data when importing a GEDCOM file that was not produced by Legacy.
1) All lines that exceed 255 characters are now written using CONC tags to break them into shorter pieces, even for tags where the GEDCOM spec does not specify that line breaks are permitted. This solves the problem of very long event "Detail" text.
1) The "Name" field for Event Templates is now exported correctly.
EVENT TEMPLATES VIEW:
1) Corrected viewing of event templates for attributes when the Attributes Page has not yet been displayed.
PROJECTS VIEW - HIERARCHY PAGE:
1) Corrected record level numbers after a section of the hierarchy is moved to a higher/lower parent.
INDIVIDUALS PICK DIALOG:
1) Searching on first-last name patterns without slashes: the surname match portion is now matched only to the beginning of surnames.
2) When a filter is set using a partial name entry, the Individuals View frame title is now updated properly to show the number of records in the filter.
MEDIA PICK DIALOG:
1) Column sorts now continue to work after a partial name entry.
1) Reports having cells with multiple data values are now aligned across the row. This correction is for Genbox charts, RTF reports, and web pages.
PLACES CUSTOM REPORTS:
1) Key Page: typing place names into the Key List box now stores the correct Place ID instead of Place Name ID.
QUERY VIEW - EVENTS PAGE:
1) Dates: A single dash is now considered a date range indicator, while two dashes are assumed to be date part separators.
1) Corrected problem with "Stagger Leaves" option.
1) When the "Alternate Events" checkbox has been cleared, alternate events are now correctly excluded.
2) The annotation [NOSEP] code now includes a space when following formatting text.
FAMILY GROUP REPORT:
1) Children of second spouse are now correctly included when that spouse is selected.
CUSTOM REPORTS OPTIONS - CONTENT PAGE:
1) Properties Dialog: corrected loading of droplist box.
2) The filter controls are now enabled correctly when a source item in a different category is selected.
1) Individuals: Corrected output of "Event Site".
2) Sources: Corrected output of number of links.
3) Projects: Corrected output of project status.
1) On the "Help Menu: Database Information Dialog", using the browse button to select a non-Genbox database file no longer causes a fatal error.
2) Custom chart and report menu options are now reloaded after the program or output language is changed.