ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - ATTRIBUTES PAGE:
1) The "Years since birth" label now alternates with "Age" to reflect the living status for the current individual. The "Living" flag on this page can be used to force the status to "living".
1) Corrected import of ANSEL special characters (UNICODE version).
LINKING TO INDIVIDUALS:
1) When a father, mother, spouse, child, or witness name is entered, and the name matches an existing individual in the database, the Name Pick Dialog now always appears, with choices to confirm the link to the existing individual record or create a new individual record with the same name. The Preferences "Confirm New Individuals" setting controls whether the dialog will appear when new names are entered.
1) Corrected problem that sometimes prevented more than one witness from being added to an event.
RESEARCH TARGET PICK DIALOG:
1) Corrected choices on the Main Item Type dropdown list.
1) The P1%, P2%, P3% field codes have been corrected for use in the notes fields.
2) The [BOLD], [ITAL], and [UNDL] codes have been corrected for preview. Note: these text styles can now be simply added with the toolbar buttons instead of using field codes.
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - SUMMARY PAGE:
1) The Data menu choice "Merge Events" now appears only when an event is the current selection. Otherwise, the Data menu displays "Merge Individuals".
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - IDENTIFIERS PAGE:
1) A composite of preferred names having the same surname are now merged rather than concatenated: the preferred name for when "George /Wilson/" and "John /Wilson/" are checked becomes "George (John) /Wilson/".
2) Corrected initialization of name type for new identifiers to default name type.
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - PARENTS PAGE:
1) Corrected entry of second parent.
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - EVENTS PAGE:
1) Entering place names for households, such as "at the home of Mr. John Peabody, Salem, MA" now place the individual name in the local site.
EVENT TEMPLATE PREVIEW:
1) Corrected enabled status for the "Reset to Default" and "Make this Default for Subtype" buttons.
1) Corrected updating of source templates.
1) Add New Individual Dialog: corrected empty name problem that occurred when "Add New" was selected.