ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) Non-text box styles (shading, border, shadow) are now controlled by primary individual in box only.
2) "Side spouse" boxes are now treated as normal boxes for styling purposes.
3) The "Chart Properties" dialog now displays chart width and height.
4) The right-click menu option "Make Frame Snug" is now enabled for rectangular charts. This option resizes the chart frame to fit the current placement of boxes.
5) The chart frame, in most cases, now resizes automatically to fit the moved and resized boxes contained on the chart.
6) The Box Properties Dialog includes the new checkbox "Include in Chart Frame Sizing". When checked, the chart frame will be calculated so that the box is on the inside of the frame. When cleared, the box will not be considered when calculating the chart frame sizing. This option allows you to selectively include pictures, freehand lines, and annotations either inside or outside the chart frame. The default for added objects is outside the frame.
1) For metric units, millimeters (mm) are now used instead of centimeters (cm).
2) Source template codes no longer need to be uppercase to be recognized.
3) Individual names can now include forward slashes, when preceded by the backslash character. (Unescaped forward slashes have a special meaning: they delimit the surname.)
1) The "Line Spacing" and "Font Scaling" options are now saved correctly.
1) The display of extra general/research notes at the bottom of a box unrelated to the box individuals has been corrected.
2) Text in "End of line" boxes is now styled correctly.
3) Coloring by generation now works correctly with the "Stagger Leaves" layout option.
4) Objects dragged off the chart now cause additional pages to be added automatically.
1) Media sizing on custom reports for Media, Sources, Places, Researchers, and Individuals has been corrected.
2) Source Templates Formatting: All one/two/three-character capitalized words ending in a period are now considered an abbreviation for purposes of deciding whether next word should be automatically capitalized. Also, skipped conditional sections having sentence terminatiors no longer affect the output.
3) "Ibid." is now used in a footnote instead of the secondary format only when all citation element types present in the previous note (lead text, excerpt, annotation, page reference) are also present in the current note (either the same value or a new value). This means that if the page number is missing in the current note but a page reference appeared for the previous note, then "Ibid." can not be used, becaues it would imply the page reference in the new note was the same. When the current footnote is identical in all parts to the previous note, "Ibid." will appear alone. Also, "Ibid." will only be used when it appears first in the output. This means that a secondary reference with different lead text would not use the "Ibid." format, if lead text is set in the global template to appear before the citation details (the default).
4) Citations having excerpts with disjoint sections now display correctly in external RTF applications.
1) HTML text pasted from the clipboard into a data field is now stripped of HTML tags, leaving just the text portion.