ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) Styles Page: font styles for fields, labels, and flags can now be independently selected for primary and spouse.
2) Content and font styles selected for individuals in lists/queries now affect only the individual matching the list/query. This makes it possible to, say, show all female names in red, regardless of whether they appear as primary or spouse, and not affect the other names is the same boxes, if any.
1) Added keyboard shortcuts to buttons on Import View and Export View.
1) Corrected omission of parent family links for adoption event and sealing to parents (LDS) event.
2) Repository names no longer include higher place levels.
3) Corrected omission of custom event templates.
1) LDS temple names appearing on a line before the place name in event records are now recognized as local sites.
2) Corrected import of contact addresses.
3) Performing an import to a new database while another database is open no longer causes a problem.
4) Warning message about Tag "TAG" unsupported in flag contexts has been corrected.
1) Corrected opening of queries saved in version 3.1.11.
EVENT TEMPLATES - WITNESSES:
1) Fixed appearance of double " and " when multiple witnesses have the same role.
1) Summary Page: Adding link to existing child: corrected storage of birth date.
2) Events Page: the "S" column for witnesses is now shown clear when the last citation to a witness has been deleted.
WITNESS TEMPLATE PREVIEW:
1) Placement of all buttons now track with window sizing.
1) Formatting page: citation codes appearing out of conditionals are now displayed properly in preview (by toggle codes).
2) General page: When double-clicking on a blank Repository Place to bring up the Place Pick Dialog, local sites can now be picked.
1) Editing of Rationale on the General page is now immediately reflected on the Assertion page.
2) Setting the "Exclude Citation" checkbox on the Assertion Page now works correctly.
3) Column width for credibility is now fixed at the correct (smaller) size.
1) Hyphenation of text items has been disabled, which solves the problem of breaks in the middle of names due to box ratio limitations.
2) "Max pages wide" option: corrected scaling of pictures and icons inside boxes.
3) "Max pages wide" option: font sizes are maintained when a box is resized.
4) Output of "sex" attribute has been corrected.
1) Narrative reports: A word following "Ibid." is no longer capitalized by default.
1) Backup Dialog: the "Add" button is now properly positioned when window is resized.