CITATION EXCERPT RANGES:
1) The problem with updating source citation excerpt ranges after the source
text is edited has been corrected.
1) A problem on Windows NT/2000/XP that would show a question mark following
some special characters has been resolved.
2) Non-ANSI character sets used in notes are now supported under Windows
3) When adding bold, italics, or underline to a block of text under Windows
95/98/ME, the trailing space that would sometimes be lost has been corrected.
1) Editing of text previously entered with the text tool now works correctly.
2) The DEL key can now be used while editing annotation text.
1) The Source Citation Detail options to merge citations into a single footnote
at the end of the sentence now correctly shows citations for both the local site
and the higher-level place.
2) The names of parents that do not appear elsewhere in the report are now
included in the index.
3) When generating directly to the default RTF application, the formatting has
been corrected to match internal generation formatting.
1) Appearance of non-ASCII characters has been corrected.
2) Empty sections (bibliography, end notes) are now handled correctly.
FAMILY GROUP REPORTS:
1) Problems with generating a "Fill-in Form" have been corrected.
2) Married events are now recognized as such on a fill-in form and do not appear
3) "Stillborn" now shows instead of "Birth" when the event
subtype is stillborn.
4) "Husband" and "Wife" labels no longer appear for
individuals without any family records.
OUTLINE DESCENDANT REPORTS:
1) When saved to RTF, the extra paragraph break appearing at the top of the
document causing an offset to all the connecting lines has been removed.