ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) Event Templates Links page: added sorting to Individuals column.
2) Source Templates Links page: added column sorting.
1) Child crossbars now interleave with family pair crosslink lines, for a more consistent and balanced look. Previously, the child crossbars were drawn below all family pair crosslinks, which could place them too close to the child boxes in some layouts.
2) The "Chart Properties" dialog now shows the actual number of generations as well as the number of chart levels.
GENBOX DATABASE EXPORT/APPEND:
1) Corrected handling of "Unknown" family members, contact records, and Event Template reverse names.
1) Lat/long values embedded in place names (coming from TMG) are now recognized.
EVENT AND SOURCE TEMPLATES:
1) The special characters used in the templates ([square brackets], <angle brackets>, and the vertical bar) can now be included as normal characters by enclosing them in square brackets.
1) Corrected cross-reference link numbers to save and reload correctly.
2) Corrected problem with ancestor chart pedigree links and drop alignment of centerlink or relaxed.
1) Family Group Report: corrected use of "Partner" label for partners of children.
2) The [CHILD] event template code now works correctly in "forward" templates.
3) Outline Descendant Report: partners are now labeled correctly.
4) The potential for "Ibid" appearing on first reference to a source has been resolved. The processing of source citations now takes place after template processing, which can cause some data items to be suppressed.
1) Event Templates General page: corrected column sorting on name column.
2) Event Templates Links page: corrected a number of column sorting problems.
3) Notes fields under Windows 95/98/ME: corrected storage of high ANSI characters (range 128-255).
4) Corrected "Save Layout" registry format problem.
5) Corrected problem with Witness Template Preview dialog.
6) Sources Links Page: corrected display of linked place records.
7) Fixed problem jumping to the linked source from the Citations View General page when there are multiple sources with the same name.
8) The permanent license number and registered user name can now be reentered after reinstalling.
9) If the "Home Individual" tool button is clicked when the Individuals View is already displaying the home individual but it is not the active window, the pick dialog is not displayed.
10) Place names: names marked "Replace with standard name on input" are now working.
11) New Database Dialog: cancelling the dialog no longer causes a problem for other open databases.