EVENT TEMPLATES VIEW, WITNESSES PAGE:
1) The inability to edit/save the Witness Event Macro text in the UNICODE version has been corrected.
1) Editing of "age at event" for events only with sort dates has been enabled.
2) When entering new children with names similar to existing individuals and the pick dialog appears, the name box is now initialized with the typed text, so that the "Add New" button is enabled.
1) The display anomaly while viewing notes has been corrected.
2) Clicking on an unlinked note will produce a more helpful error message.
3) Project lists are now displayed in full.
RESTORE DIRECTORY DIALOG:
1) The "Restore to" control on the dialog is now resized correctly.
1) Media filenames containing the special "@" character no longer cause a problem.
1) A default [WE] template of "the [E] of [P] [D+L]" is now used if the [WE] template for an event type is blank.
2) The [E] (event name) value is now shown in lowercase.
3) Corrected a problem with event templates to allow for multiple codes in a group, and changed the default adoption template to "[P] was adopted <by [O+] and [S+]|by [O+]|by [S+]> [D+L]".
4) Corrected a context refresh problem which in certain situations could show the wrong spouse in a sentence.