ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) Added choice for whether the first person or second person is updated when
the current individual on the Individuals View changes.
2) ID numbers are now always shown for the two individuals.
1) The current text selection is now maintained when the Notes View is opened,
so you can continue editing where you were.
MAGNIFY PLACE DIALOG:
1) The "topmost nation/area undefined" prompt has been removed, as
places do not need to have the nation/area defined.
2) The dialog was made wider to show longer place names.
1) Legacy notes marked (Medical:) are now directed to the Research Notes instead
of the General Notes. This is better because medical notes often contain
sensitive information not intended to be part of the general notes that are
2) Imported notes missing terminating "]]" (the marker for privacy)
are now corrected.
1) The opening database selection window was made wider for display of long
1) "Number words" (digits followed by lowercase letters, as in "45th" Street) are now recognized as part of the local site address, instead of being part of the place modifier.
2) Leading numbers before number words are also parsed as part of the street address.
1) Typing in names that are not unique in the database will cause a pick dialog to open.
1) The 3.0.22 "backup" problem occurring when backing up an open database has been corrected.
2) The 3.0.22 problem with the repositories field on the Sources General Page has been corrected.
3) The "New Record" and "Add Subrecord" menu label variations were corrected for certain views.
4) The "Change Date" field on the Places View General Page was made wider.
5) Improved key selection autocompletion for chart and report options.
© Copyright 2003 Thoughtful
Creations. All rights reserved. Last Updated 10/17/2003.