ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
NEW EVENT TEMPLATE CODES:
1) [L+] (Place full). This code forces a display of all levels of the place name.
2) [L-] (Place, no "there"). This place code prevents "there" from being used for the place name.
3) [P-], [S-], [O-], [W-] (Principal names, no pronouns). These codes will produce a reference to the primary, spouse, other, and witness principals, respectively; the minus sign (no pronoun) prevents "he"/"she" from being used in cases when it would for the equivalent template code without the minus sign.
1) Problems trying to view places used as repositories have been corrected.
2) "North America" is not shown after places with a nation level.
1) Identifiers marked "exclude" are now excluded from the GEDCOM file.
1) "Notes" are shown with the formatting codes hidden.
1) Double-clicking on the Repository to jump to the Places View now works correctly.
1) Corrected default name decoding to stop at first nation level.
1) Corrected looping problem on ancestor "link center" charts having duplicate ancestors.
1) Corrected handling of media on events, which could cause a "Record Not Found" error.
2) Identifiers marked "exclude" are now also excluded in the defining event sentence.
3) Family Group Report: improvements made to report generation speed.
1) Corrected window capture selection (CTRL+F6).
2) Media can now be added from the Show Media Dialog.